Search This Blog

Monday 19 December 2011

My Birthday 2011

My Presents

Bob - Kindle, with conversion software and 200,000 ebooks
Debbie - Nouget, Angel Bookmarks, Sister Plaque, Carribean Twist
Micheal and Hana - Owl Bookmark
Kevin - Ferrero Rocher
Kinga - Glass, Drink and Choc set
Jenny - 2 Mrs Beetons Books
Mum - Vest, 2 Books Childrens Stories by the Village Shepherd, Vengeance Lies in Wait by Janice B Scott
Steven and Jude - Toiletries and Plant
Hilary Letch - Plant

My Cards

Eve Eates
Bob
Joanna Fort - Handwritten message - 'I know it's a windy passage at the moment I pray you will come to a safe haven soon.
Ray, Miriam and Penny
Mum and Dad
Debbie
Micheal and Hana
Jenny and Andy
Steven and Jude - Message from Charlotte 'I love you Nan you are the best nan in the world'
Ian and Jo
Marge and Ernie
Mary and Dave
Kevin and Kinga - Personal Message from Kevin 'I want to take this opportunity to thank you, you have always been there for me, through everything, helped me get through the darkest parts of my life, i know i joke around a lot, but the truth is that i wouldn't be where i am today without you, you are the best mum i could wish for .............. So Thank You.
Sandra and Terry

This evening i went to Stevens and Judes for tea, we had jacket potato spread and steven made me a birthday cake with shoes on it he he

No comments:

Post a Comment