Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Not Impressed

Well I have had an interesting day today not................................. I live in Norfolk and my son in Banbury, he was supposed to bring his daughter (a product of a split relationship) home today but overnight his girlfriends nan passed away so he couldn't make it, so me and my husband agreed to do a round trip to Banbury to collect his daughter, my husband works in a garage so we had left and arrived at his garage about 5 miles away to fill up with petrol, there he found he had forgotten he should be working this morning, so I ended up going alone, now I hate driving just do it to get from A to B, any long distance driving my hubby does, so I was unprepared and left on the journey with no drink, no food and NO MONEY, and no map. I had an awful journey well out of my comfort zone, please note Norfolk has no motorways and I had to do some motorway travel. I spent 8 hours travelling an horrendous journey. My son had loads of calls, with me trying to get directions, my daughter had an hysterical call with me shaking after surviving the M1.

Today is my wedding anniversary, we have been married 35 years and believe it or not I am not on speaking terms with him at the moment :(

No comments:

Post a Comment