Search This Blog

Sunday 27 December 2015

Christmas

Christmas

We attended the midnight Christmas Service.

Waking up Christmas morning, how I miss the hustle and bustle of Christmas Morning when the children were at home, Bucks Fizz, Croissants, Presents, excitement. It all seems so flat and boring now.

We popped in to Jenny (my daughter) and family making our first Santa Visit.

We then went to Church, after Church we made our Second Santa Visit to Steven (my son) and family, my 4yr old Grandson Miles kept stealing Smarties when he was stopped, I asked if I was getting a Goodbye kiss he said No I'm in a Grump.

Then we went to Mum and Dads where Dad was also in a Grump. We finished getting our Christmas Dinner and had an enjoyable Christmas Dinner.

In the afternoon my sister Debbie turned up with her family where we did a quiz, talked and ate.

On Boxing Day we went to see my other son Micheal and family and played Santa.  Bob left for work and we all played Junior Scrabble.

No comments:

Post a Comment