Search This Blog

Thursday 12 July 2012

Docking here we are

Today i took my cross stitch kits to Docking Market, our table was next to Steven's, it had a lovely atmosphere, and was quite busy in the morning. I had quite a bit of interest but only sold 1 kit, so technically it was a loss, but again it is promoting myself.

I had a young lady visit, she bought a kit off of my, and was fascinated by my guiding kits, her name was Helen Harvey and she was one of Aliraes Guides. She expressed an interest in helping out at a unit 'along the coast', i took her details which i gave to Sue later.

Mandy Craig from Docking Brownies also came to visit, she was the only one who understood my reasons for giving up Brownies and was so supportive, she asked me if i could do some cross stitch with her Brownies i was so excited, she also asked if i could do a sleepover with her brownies as she has no license,  someone wants me i guess, i felt so much better.  Steven comment, 'your retirement didn't last long'.

I didn't have a good brownie meeting, i feel strange, uncomfortable and that i don't belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment