Search This Blog

Thursday 12 July 2012

Quiet Day

I have been most unhappy and unsettled since last nights Brownie Meeting, Sue always seems to belittle me and leaves me feeling anxious, i really do not want to go to brownies next week, oh what is the answer.

Today i spent stitching the Norfolk Windmill pattern, this afternoon Iliana came and spoke to her Dad, we went for a walk and she fell over trying to escape from me, then she fed the ducks with Sophie, Sophie ran from them and Iliana chased them.

Overall a quiet and lonely day. I do not feel too good, my head is throbbing and i have heart burn today probably due to my poor diet.

I would have liked to have gone to Dylan's sports day today, but didn't feel i could walk that far, it is often a struggled living here without transport i miss so much, i can't do anything Friday or Sat night, and often during the day. I should go and see Mum more, but it is so difficult being transportless.

Tonight i should have gone to Church Meeting but, due to lack of transport and Jen and Andy needing it for beavers, i missed it, it did seem strange not going.

So instead i watched a DVD from Lovefilm, I watched CSI Miami, Season 8, Disk 2.
I got this because i have wanted to watch CSI: Trilogy for some time and on this disk is Part 1 Bone Voyage of the Trilogy.

Dude, Where's my Groom
Bone Voyage

The CSI: Trilogy linked all three CSI television shows for the very first time in a three part story. The seventh episodes of the 2009–2010 season had continuing stories with Laurence Fishburne as Dr. Raymond Langston in all three. The episodes were the CSI: Miami episode "Bone Voyage" broadcast on November 9, the CSI: NY episode "Hammer Down" broadcast on November 11 and the CSI: Crime Scene Investigation episode "The Lost Girls" broadcast on November 12. In the story, Raymond's search for a lost girl turns into a race as it is discovered she is part of a black market human trafficking ring and has been forced to become a surrogate mother as she goes from Miami, to New York and Las Vegas, enabling him to work with the other CSIs to find her.

No comments:

Post a Comment