Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 August 2012

The Morning after the Night Before

Well Miles started off sleeping fine, sleeping with Charlotte, then at 1.30 heard him grumbling, eventually i gave up and went and got him, and he screamed solid for about 45 mins, then he dropped off, and he woke several times, the one he wanted was Grandad :(.

On top of that Bob wasn't well, he was aching and couldn't breathe properly so all in all not a good night at all.

I spent the morning catching up with jobs and doing housework.

Then at lunchtime, i left to go to Norwich for my job induction, I first met up with Tina Neil from Human Resources, where we discussed the contract and filled in loads of forms, she also gave me the Employee Handbook, this lasted about 30 minutes.  Then i had a meeting with Sam Woods Household Helpers Line Manager, she told me about my uniform, and my first customers, went through the risk assessment with me, this lasted about 3/4 hour.

We got home about 6pm and Kevin and Kinga came round and made us a Polish meal, it was Pork Roulade, which is Pork rolled and stuffed with a vegetable mixture, salad and New Potatoes, it was most delicious followed by Triple Chocolate Gateaux, served with wine.  It was a delicious satisfying spread.

Steven's INR is back at 3 so he is now back on Warfarin, other than that a quiet day.


No comments:

Post a Comment