Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 October 2012

I hurt

Yesterday i recieved some ear plugs, hopefully that will aid my sleep, Bobs snoring is just too much and the lack of sleep is getting me down, i know he can't help it but that doesn't make things easier.

Apart from the exhaustion this is causing. my knees are causing me chronic pain and discomfort.

On top of that situation, i have severe numbness and tingling in my right hand, it is there all the time but worst overnight, i have done research which suggests carpal tunnel syndrom.

Tingly Finger Symptoms can indicate:
  • Arteriosclerosis
  • Multiple Sclerosis
  • Poor Circulation
  • Alcoholism
  • Diabetes
  • Hypoparathyroidism
  • Angina
  • Heart Disease
  • Lyme disease
  • Stroke
  • Syphilis


I am so frightened my quality of life is zilch,  i am terrified that i will no longer be able to work, then how will we cope financially as well as my zero quality of life, and i might have to give up my cross stitch, it terrifies me, my life is about ended as far as i can ascertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment