Search This Blog

Thursday 14 June 2012

Arthritis update

Well in May 2009 i was told by Dr Colman (orthopeadic consultant at the hospital) to struggle on in pain, and for 4 years i have done just that, the pain at that time was in my Right Knee.

But things have deriorated further and now i suffer pain in my left knee (as well as my right knee) and left hip but still i struggle on with no medical assistance as advised.

I suffer agony and/or stiffness a lot of the time.  If i am not in pain, i am so stiff i can barely move down my left side, the pain level can vary quite considerably from day to day. I just do not know what to do and where to turn.

In bed or sitting i just cannot find a comfortable position, the more i move the more i hurt, so what to do, do you rest or keep mobile, there are many different thoughts in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment