Search This Blog

Thursday 28 June 2012

Brownie Letter

Last night at Brownies i gave a letter telling them i would be giving up at the end of term, below is a copy of the letter.


Dear Parents and Brownies

It is with regret I have made the difficult decision to resign as a Brownie Leader from the end of term

I started life with Brownies in 1992 and after 20 years, for several reasons I feel now is the right time to have a break.  I will miss my brownies but things change.

I have enjoyed my ‘Brownie Adventure’ and had a go at some lovely things, as well as gaining a wealth of knowledge and experience.

I have now reached that stage where my brownies have now become brownie parents.

I will always be prepared to ‘lend a hand’ and help out if and when needed.


As Sue is down a pair hands I am sure she will appreciate an extra pair of hands to help out.


 Regards
 
Mrs Dawn Davies

This morning i got a lovely email from Pearls Mum

Hi Dawn,
We were really sorry to see that you're not going to be doing Brownies - I know that Pearl will miss you! Hopefully we'll see you in person before the end of term.
Best wishes,
Tamasin

No comments:

Post a Comment