Search This Blog

Saturday 10 November 2012

All Change

For good reason Jen and Andy will now only be doing Calendar Club on Sundays, which means Steven doing Saturday, and leaves me and Bob to cover the rest of the week, it is going to be tiring and i am wondering about how i am to cope, with the pain and exhaustion, but i guess needs must.

It has bought into question my 'other' job, I have been disatisfied with it, for several reasons.

I am not happy at having to source my own customers.
I am not happy about the travelling expenses
I also think it is very expensive for the customers (and i am only on minimum wage)
I have now been with them 3 months and there has been no increase in customers, and a couple have decreased their hours.

The advantages are

It is a reputable organisation and people trust the name, and if something goes wrong there is someone to discuss things with.

Before all this happened with Calendar Club i had been wondering about going it alone anyway, if i have to source my own customers why not for me, supplementing it with Manor Park in the season.

Steven suggested Dawn's Dusters  not bad eh.

However, i have to give 1 month notice, oh what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment