Search This Blog

Saturday 19 March 2011

Dylan Andrew

2005

My Third Grandchild and and 1st Grandson Dylan Andrew was born on the 27th February 2006 to my daughter Jenny and Andy.
Dylan was delivered by emergency caesarian much to Jennys dismay, and much to my embarrassment on my first visit that day, the stress and tension must have got too much and i fainted at Jennys bedside while holding Dylan.
1 day old.




2007

Dylan was admitted to hospital with chicken pox which led to blood poisoning which then led to an infection on his hip which had to be operated on to drain fluid. For a time he was quite poorly and ended up in Addenbrookes where he had surgery.


2008

Dylan attended Footprints Nursery.
Dylan is very good at communication and loves playing with the Wedges at my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment