Search This Blog

Thursday 24 March 2011

Steven's Depression

 This is taken from Stevens Blog

10 years ago I was suffering a server bout of depression it happened when me and my then wife separated. I couldn't deal with being a part-time parent to my little daughter. Things got so bad for me that I and could not cope and I was unable to ask for help and I tried to commit suicide and even after that the Hunstanton surgery didn't seem that bothered to help me needless to say I ended back in hospital.

I did eventually get most of the help I needed (other then the GP wouldn't give me any medication) and I slowly recover.

Things have been getting on top of me more recently, my daughter Kira and Jude have not been getting along and I have been stuck in the middle. Work has been dragging me down as well I still enjoy the work however I am finding it increasingly difficult deal with the bosses.

Also I should be jumping for joy we have a baby on the way but I still feel a little indifferent about it which isn't helping

Lucky I this time around I have a better GP and when I told them I was having trouble they sorted me out to see someone and have put me on some medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment