Search This Blog

Saturday 19 March 2011

Kira Jade

My first Grandaughter was born on the 5th August 1998, the daughter of my son Steven and Shirley.   Steven rang me to tell me, then i waited for him to get home with bated breath for more details and he went to the PICTURES! typical Steven
1999

2000



age 2.
In 2001 Kira had an artists impression picture done of her to put on the cough medicine Tixylix, never got any money for it though.




On My Mum and Dads Boat

2003

In 2004 Kira was a bridesmaid to Jenny and Andy

2005

In 2006 Kira was Bridesmaid to Steven and Judes Wedding


2008 Kira as a shoeshine boy for Jacksons 70th Anniversary

Kira attended Footprints Nursery, Hunstanton First, Redgate Middle and Smithdon High School.
Kira is a lovely young lady, streetwise and independant, however, she is either on top of the world or in the depths of despair there is no half way with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment