Search This Blog

Monday 25 April 2011

Why do I Blog?

As has become apparent, i have over the past few months discovered Blogging,  why do i blog, what do i get out of it you may ask?

  • It Focusses me
  • Clears my Thoughts
  • Relaxes me
  • I enjoy it
So, I don't do gaming, which i find pointless, i guess blogging is my hobby.

I now have 12 Blogs and i do a lot of cut and pasting to make it more detailed and interesting.

  1. My Weightloss Journey  - Recipes, tips and the trials and tribulations of my journey.
  2. Davies Express - This is a family diary, information of things happening within the family unit, I used to do an Annual Christmas Newsletter and send to family - this replaces it!
  3. Sunny Hunny - History and News of Hunstanton and the Surrounding areas.
  4. My Christian Life - The story of my Faith, information i research and discoveries i am making about my faith, as well as inspirations, and by sharing this with friends and family i am drip feeding a little about my journey and maybe they may think 'Hey! there could be something in this'.
  5. My Guiding Life - My Life in Girlguiding and the History of Girlguiding in Hunstanton
  6. My Inspirations - Sayings, readings and poems that touched me in some way, these are not religious.
  7. Bookworm - A journal of books i have read
  8. Film Buff - A journal of films i have watched
  9. TV Lover - A journal of TV programmes i have watched
  10. Jacksons the Shoe People - A history and news of Jacksons as well as Footwear and Feet trivia and poems.
  11. Walks and Rambles - A journal of walks and rambles i have done as well as observations of the world around us
  12. It's a Holiday - A journal of Holidays we have had, not many I am afraid to say.
I am considering Blog 13 I am interested in Family History, so I might do one on Family History, when Ian and Jo were here at the weekend we touched on it in conversation and it set my thoughts rolling, I have been neglecting my Family History in the past few years, perhaps this would remind me and get me looking at it again.  Any ideas for the name of this Blog!!
    I often share with Facebook - not everything is shared with Facebook - just selected items - it makes my newsfeed more interesting!!

    Privacy - I have had comments about putting too much information in the public domain, i do not share everything on Facebook, i am selective, so people will have to be interested enough to  look on a regular basis to read all my blogs.

    However, i do not blog everything, i am selective, i put on nothing too personal, or too in depth.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment