Search This Blog

Sunday 7 August 2011

Blueprint

Since “faith is the substance of things hoped for,” we need to know what it is
we’re hoping for! Hope is the blueprint your faith follows. Your faith needs a blueprint to
follow.#

A brief blueprint for the Christian Fitness program below.
What I would like to accomplish during the next three weeks on the Christian
Fitness Program:

Increase my energy and health__________________________________________________________
Focus on my lifestyle and God_________________________________________________________

These are habits I’d like to develop and ones I want to overcome (spiritually,
emotionally, mentally and physically).

I want to stop:
Wanting to carry on eating when full______________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________

And I want to start:
Finding more time for me and God_______________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________

By continuing to follow the healthy guidelines of the Christian Fitness Program as
a lifestyle, one year from now I can see myself (spiritually, mentally, emotionally,
physically – write in the first person, “I see myself…”):

I see myself becoming more focussed and have more energy_______________________________
______________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________

HOPE: A Spiritual FORCE
The desires, plans, goals and prayers you’ve just written down are your blueprint.
These are your hopes. Hope is not a wishy-washy “gee-wouldn’t-it-be-nice” sort of idea.
Hope is a spiritual force. In its purest biblical sense, hope means “earnest expectation.”
It carries with it the picture of a runner at top speed, pressing forward with intense
determination as she heads for the finish line only a nose away. She earnestly expects
to win. That’s hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment