Search This Blog

Sunday 14 August 2011

Day 8 (Monday )~ Christian Fitness Program

Bible Reading: Mark chapters 4 through 7

My Scripture for today: Jesus said, “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go
in peace and be healed of your affliction” (Mark 5:34).

What does it mean? Here we meet a woman who had experienced pain and
misery for years. She was weakened physically from her condition and had suffered
from the treatments of the physicians as well. For 12 long years her illness made her
“unclean” under Jewish law, so she was ostracized from society. She had also spent all
her money trying to regain her health.

How did she receive her healing? 1. She heard about Jesus and believed. 2. She
spoke her faith aloud to herself: “If only I may touch His clothes, I shall be made well.” 3.
She took action. She touched His clothes in faith believing she would get what she
needed from Him. 4. She received her healing from Jesus by faith.

Her faith obviously drew on the power of the Lord. “And Jesus, immediately
knowing in Himself that power had gone out of Him, turned around in the crowd and
said, “Who touched Me?’” Many people touched Jesus that day, but one touched Him in
faith. That woman’s faith was the bridge that brought the power to heal from Jesus to
her. It wasn’t her need that drew the power, but her faith.
You can follow those same four steps today. 1. Find a promise in the Word of
God to fit your situation. 2. Speak God’s promise aloud and claim it for yourself. 3. Take
action. Push past the obstacles standing between you and Jesus, between you and
your healing, between you and the answer to your prayer. 4. Receive it. Believe right
now that you are receiving the answer to your prayer. Then thank the Lord with your
whole heart. There’s power in praising Him!

Today I proclaim (say aloud): Lord, I hear your Word and believe it. I speak it out
of my mouth in faith. I take action on Your Word and push past all obstacles standing in
my way. I receive Your wonderful promises by faith and walk in victory! (Praise the Lord
for who He is and for making His power available to you today.)

What is the Lord saying to me in this scripture?

I start the day with a clean slate

I start the day with a clean heart

Prayer: I pray for the leaders of our nation and those in authority. I pray for the
peace of Jerusalem and for the safety and effectiveness of our military at home and
overseas. I now lift up the needs of my family and friends
I offer up my personal prayers today. Lord, I pray for Your help and guidance in
these areas

Jesus said, “Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive
them, and you will have them.” I believe I receive the answer to my prayers now. Thank
You, Father!

My Food Plan I commit to today:

Breakfast,
Porridge, Orange Juice

Snack,

Lunch,
Cheese and tomato toasted sandwich,
fruit, yoghurt, meringue
Snack,

Dinner
Chips, bread and butter
99 Ice cream

Tummy Curfew: I commit to stop eating by 3 hrs. before bedtime.

My Exercise Plan I commit to today: 30 power praise, 7783 walks

My Top Three Goals this Year Are:

Three Things I commit to do today:

I commit my day to the Lord. Lord, I refuse to allow anything to stand between
us. I am a child of the King and I’m pressing in to be all He’s called me to be.

Reflections on the day - very depressed today - Bob took me down the front for lunch which wasn't too healthy, but shouldn't hurt once in a while - but he made me a cappucino when i got home which left me bloated.

No comments:

Post a Comment