Search This Blog

Sunday 7 August 2011

Day 1 (Monday) ~ Christian Fitness Program

Weight - 16st 4lbs (227lbs), ugh i have gained - Waist 40" (100cm)
Supplements -  Multi-vitamin, Glaucosomine Sulphate, Anti Histimine


Bible Reading: Matthew chapters 1 through 5

My Scripture for today: “But He answered and said, ‘It is written, “Man shall not
live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.”’”
(Matthew 4:4).

What does it mean? Temptations will come whether we are starting a new fitness
routine or just going about our daily lives. Since we are to follow Christ’s example, let’s
do as Jesus did when faced with temptation: answer back with the Word of God. Putting
our fingers in our ears and saying, “No, no, no devil!” will only go so far. Answering back
with the Word as Jesus did puts the power of God to work in the situation. Find
scriptures that cover your situation (such as “I can do all things through Christ who
strengthens me” from Philippians 4:13) and no matter what the physical circumstances
may say, declare what God has to say about the situation! Physical food brings
nourishment to the body, but only the Word of God can bring victory, fulfillment, and
peace to your heart and soul.

Today I proclaim: I live and move and have my being in Christ, the
Word of the living God. I choose to line up my words with His Word. I do not live by
physical food alone, but by every word that God has spoken to me in His Word. I praise
You Father with my whole heart for who You are to me.

What is the Lord saying to me in this scripture? Do not live my physical food alone, but live by God's word.

I start the day with a clean slate: Father, 1 John 1:9 says, “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” I confess to You, repent (turn away from) and ask You to forgive me for selfishness and not praying as often as i should.

Thank You for forgiving me, Lord. I now receive Your cleansing from all
unrighteousness, from anything that stands between You and me, in Jesus’ name. By
Your grace I now stand clear and clean in Your sight. Thank You Father!

I start the day with a clean heart : Father, Jesus said in Mark 11:25 “And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses.” Father, as You have forgiven me, and in obedience to Your Word, I forgive and let go of: Mum, Debbie, Bob, and my family.

Prayers: I pray for the leaders of our nation and those in authority.1 I pray for the
peace of Jerusalem2 and for the safety and effectiveness of our military at home and
overseas. I now lift up the needs of my family and friends : I bring to your attention and Love Bob, Steven and Jude, Micheal and Hana, Jenny and Andy and Kevin, as well as my grandchildren, Kira, Charlotte. Sophie, Dylan and Iliana and my Mum, Dad and Debbie and family.

I offer up my personal prayers today. Lord, I pray for Your help and guidance to help and love my family, to guide me in work and family life, and show me the right direction to go within the church.

Jesus said, “Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive
them, and you will have them.”3 I believe I receive the answer to my prayers now. Thank
You Father!

My Food Plan I commit to today:

Breakfast,
Porridge, Orange Juice

Snack,
Fruit cake

Lunch,

Salad Box - lettuce, toms, cucumber, radish, onion, ham, coleslaw, mayo.

Snack,
Fruit cake

Dinner
Pasta, Chickem cucumber, toms, onion, mayo
Apple pie and custard

Tummy Curfew: I commit to stop eating 3 hours before bedtime.

My Exercise Plan I commit to today: I did some walking today

My Top Three Goals this Year Are:To increase my health and fitness, to become more content, to follow the Lords Path

Three Things I commit to do today: Do not eat when full, focuss and keep active.

I commit my day to the Lord. Lord, I entrust my day and my life to You today.

Thank You helping me start the Christian Fitness Program. Help me to keep on track
and guide me to be the best I can be today. I purpose to fill my mouth with Your words,
Lord. I’ll walk by faith, not by sight!

Reflections on the day

Not been too bad a day, need to cut back on cake and sweet things, the power walking wasn't too successful, it needs to be done outside, need to rethink it.  Overall a positive start.

No comments:

Post a Comment