Search This Blog

Saturday 6 August 2011

The Christian Fitness Commitment

A Contract with Myself

I, __Dawn Davies______________________, hereby commit to improve my health

and fitness for the next _____3___ weeks beginning ____8th August______, 2011.

I will eat healthful meals and snacks to nourish and energize my body, not feed my emotions. I will make a conscious effort to move my body for 20-40 minutes 6 or 7 days-a-week to improve my level of fitness and make it a part of my lifestyle.

In addition, during this period of time I will not indulge in the following foods I
believe the Lord is guiding me to stop eating, regardless of the temptation:

_______Fat and sugary foods___________________________________________

I will practice “Tummy Curfew” and stop eating three hours before bedtime.
I purpose to spend time with the Lord every day and draw closer to Him. I am
determined to know Him better than I ever have before, realizing that He is the source of everything good in my life. During this time I believe He will change me more into the person He called me to be. I refuse to allow the past and self-defeating habits to keep me from being the person God has called me to be and doing all He’s calling me to do.

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, so I am learning to take better care of it.
This contract is with myself. I can also commit it to God if I so choose. Keeping
this contract or breaking it is completely up to me. It carries with it no rewards or
penalties other than those associated with its reflection on my ability to keep my word, and the strength of my character.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.


Signed, ____D Davies______________________ Date: ___6th August  2011____

No comments:

Post a Comment