Search This Blog

Sunday 7 August 2011

DAY ONE (Monday) - Power Promises

Every day, I’ll ask you to write the answer to a few
questions pertaining to that day’s video and
accompanying scriptures.
What is the Lord saying to you? Write it down. I
believe the Holy Spirit will reveal Himself more and
more to you as you study the Scriptures and seek
deeper, more personal revelations of Him.

What do these words mean to you?
“This is the day the Lord has made! I will rejoice and be glad in it” (Ps. 118:24).
_They are very inspiring words, very exciting____________________________________
__________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________
I make a conscious decision to rejoice and be glad today. Here are some of the
words I can say to the Lord right now as I rejoice in Him. Write words of thankfulness
and praise to God – and then say them out loud to Him!
__Praise the Lord___________________________________________________
__Thank and Pray to God________________________________________________________
__Bless the Lord________________________________________________________________
__Feelings of well being________________________________________________________________


Power Promises really does need to be done outside, it is boring inside.

Today I did 6742 Steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment