Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Day 11 (Thursday) ~ Christian Fitness Program

Bible Reading: Mark chapter 15 through Luke 2

My Scripture for today: Mary said, “Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be
to me according to your word” (Luke 1:38).

What does it mean? Mary didn’t really understand everything that would happen
when the angel Gabriel told her she would give birth to the Son of God. There was no
way she could comprehend the magnitude of what God was about to do on earth. How
could she? It was beyond human comprehension. Still she showed her willingness to be
used of the Lord by calling herself His maidservant.
The prophet Isaiah offered a similar exclamation when He heard the voice of the
Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” (Isaiah 6:8) Even though
Isaiah considered himself less than worthy and “a man of unclean lips” he said, “Here
am I! Send me.” You may notice that God did not hesitate. When He found a willing
vessel, He immediately said, “Go!”
God is calling you to be His maidservants and vessel of His power today. Is it
because you are worthy of such an honor? No, but He is. A great woman of God once
said, “God is not looking for vessels of gold or silver, but for yielded vessels.”
Today I proclaim (say aloud): I will go where God wants me to go, do what God
wants me to do and say what God wants me to say today. With Mary I proclaim,
“Behold the maidservant of the Lord. Be it unto me according to Your Word, Lord.” And
with Isaiah I say, “Here am I, Lord! Send me.” God said He would never leave me nor
forsake me, so I know He goes with me, gives me favor with those I meet and He will
give me the words to say. (Praise the Lord for who He is and for the calling He has
placed on your life .)

What is the Lord saying to me in this scripture?

I start the day with a clean slate
.
I start the day with a clean heart

Prayer: I pray for the leaders of our nation and those in authority. I pray for the
peace of Jerusalem and for the safety and effectiveness of our military at home and
overseas. I now lift up the needs of my family and friends

I offer up my personal prayers today. Lord, I pray for Your help and guidance in
these areas

Jesus said, “Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive
them, and you will have them.” I believe I receive the answer to my prayers now. Thank
You, Father!

My Food Plan I commit to today:

Breakfast,
Porridge, orange juice

Snack,

Lunch,
Pasta salad

Snack,

Dinner
Minstrels, biscuits, cereal

Tummy Curfew: I commit to stop eating by 3 hrs. before bedtime.

My Exercise Plan I commit to today: 30 min power prasie, 11962 steps

My Top Three Goals this Year Are:

Three Things I commit to do today:

I commit my day to the Lord. Lord, I pray Your will be done on earth today as it is
in heaven. Thank You for sending me into my world to make a difference. Be it unto me
according to Your Word in Jesus’ name.

Reflections on the day- well taking sophie to the cinema knocked out my routine, well back on track tomoz

No comments:

Post a Comment