Search This Blog

Thursday 11 August 2011

Day 5 (Friday) ~ Christian Fitness Program

Bible Reading: Matthew chapters 19 through 23

My Scripture for today: “So Jesus stood still and called them, and said, ‘What do
you want Me to do for you?’” (Matthew 20:32)


What does it mean? Why did Jesus ask those two blind men what they wanted
Him to do for them? Surely He knew they were blind. Well, the Lord is not a puppet
master. Instead of “pulling our strings,” He wants us to tell Him what we want. Our
words are also indicators of our faith. Obviously these men had faith that Jesus could
heal them for they answered Him, “Lord, that our eyes may be opened.” And they were
healed.
On several occasions in Scripture when people were healed the Lord told them,
“Your faith has made you well (completely whole).”9 However, in His hometown of
Nazareth “He could do no mighty work” there. In fact “He marveled at their unbelief.”10
Their sight was more limited than the blind men’s. They refused to see beyond what
they knew in the natural about Jesus: that He was a carpenter, the Son of Mary and the
brother of James, Joses, Judas, and Simon. He couldn’t just “zap” them; their lack of
faith in Him kept them from receiving anything from God.
Jesus is asking you today, “What do you want Me to do for you?” Be specific, put
your faith in Him, and you too will be made completely whole.

Today I proclaim: I am specific in what I ask the Lord to do for me. I
am not afraid to ask Him, because I know He wants to be involved in every area of my
life. Jesus, I will answer Your question, “What do you want Me to do for you?” I come
boldly to the throne of grace that I may obtain mercy and find grace to help in the time of
need.11 Lord I ask You: to help me in these trying days, help me to move on and look after my heart body and soul, the business is failing i need to increase my health and energy, please show me the way Lord.

I start the day with a clean slate
I start the day with a clean heart

Prayer: I pray for the leaders of our nation and those in authority. I pray for the
peace of Jerusalem and for the safety and effectiveness of our military at home and
overseas. I now lift up the needs of my family and friends
I offer up my personal prayers today. Lord, I pray for Your help and guidance in
these areas please help me in my work and my relationships, keep me calm so as not to panic, i put my food and activity in your hands.

Jesus said, “Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive
them, and you will have them.” I believe I receive the answer to my prayers now. Thank
You, Father!

My Food Plan I commit to today:
Breakfast,
Porridge, orange juice

Snack,
Biscuits

Lunch,
Salad Box

Snack,
Fruit

Dinner
Sausage and egg sandwich, fruit

Cereal

Tummy Curfew: I commit to stop eating by 3 hrs. before bedtime.

My Exercise Plan I commit to today: 20 minutes praise moves and 8541 steps

My Top Three Goals this Year Are:

Three Things I commit to do today:

I commit my day to the Lord. Lord, I entrust my day and my life to You. I put
everything in Your hands today. Thank You for always being with me and for answering
my prayers. I’m so grateful to be Your child, knowing I can come to You at any time and
receive Your help, wisdom and love.

Reflections on the day A difficult day at work, but the program was again satisfactory, my stomach feels so much better this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment